Want to get married at Emmanuel? Click here for more information. If you have been previously married, you can also find out about our approach to remarriage.
We welcome baptisms and thanksgivings for children and adults! Baptism Services take place on the third Sunday of each month, whilst Thanksgiving Ceremonies can take place on any Sunday morning. Click here for more details.
|Click here for Emmanuel's November 2015 notices|
November events at Emmanuel:
- Thurs 1st Drop in Breakfast 9am to 10.15am ECHO Main Hall
- Sun 1st Church & Grounds Autumn Clean up 2.30pm to 4.30pmChurch & Grounds
- Sun 1st Wreath Making Workshop 1.30pm to 4pm Jubilee Room
- Tues 3rd Evening Prayer (Every week) 5.30pm Rainbow Room
- Tues 3rd Art Techniques (Every week) 7pm to 8.30pm Huntcliffe Room
- Tues 3rd Mothers Union Meeting 2pm Jubilee Room
- Thurs 5th Evening Prayer (Every week) 5.30pm Rainbow Room
- Sat 7th Men’s Breakfast 8.30am Signals
- Sat 7th Prayer Ways 10am to 12pm Near Sainsburys
- Sat 7th Table Top and Collectors Fair 10am to 4pm ECHO Main Hall
- Sat 7th “Church Open” & Art Exhibition 10am to 4pm Church
- Tues 10th PCC Meeting 7.30pm Jubilee Room
- Sun 15th “Church Open” & Art Exhibition 1pm to 4pm Church
- Thurs 19th Drop in Breakfast 9am to 10.15am ECHO Main Hall
- Sat 21st “Church Open” & Art Exhibition 10am to 4pm Church
- Sat 21st Table Top and Collectors Fair 10am to 4pm ECHO Main Hall
- Sat 21st Coffee Morning (Zoe’s Place) 10am to 12pm Saltburn Methodist
- Sun 22nd Thirst 4 Thought 8pm The Marine
- 25th Nov to 10th Dec 16 Days of Activism Against Gender Based Violence
- Thurs 26th Not Your Usual Christmas Wreath Again 6.30pm-8.30pm Church
- Fri 27th Last Friday Knit & Stitch 10am to 12pm Jubilee Room
- Sun 29th “Church Open” & Wreath Exhibition 1pm to 4pm Church
- Sun 29th Joint Advent Service 3pm Our Lady of Lourdes
Emmanuel Church Hall Outreach (ECHO)
Click here for more information about your church hall facilities and how to book them.
Church is people
is a diverse
group of people all seeking to love God and to follow Jesus Christ in
this great adventure of life he has called us to.
At Emmanuel we are on a journey. The aim of that journey is that each of us would become more like Jesus Christ.
Being a Christian isn't about "getting to heaven", though our future hope of a renewed heaven and earth is very important.
Being a Christian is about being transformed and becoming the person God made you to be. It's about reflecting Jesus' character as God's Spirit gets to work in your life. It's about being found, when you were lost. It's about responding to the amazing love of the mysterious, all-powerful creator we dare to call "Father".
It's about using and discovering the gifts he has given you.
And it's about taking part in God's plan to restore every area of life in whatever we do. Come and join us in the adventure.
Get in touch with us
We have a church facebook page. It's ideal for sharing news; prayer requests, keeping in touch. Why not add it to your list of Facebook friends?
Emmanuel on Facebook
You can email us at email@example.com.